<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Free agent starting pitchers remaining 

I got this from a fairly reliable poster on a message board, so while I can't vouch that it is 100% accurate, I think it is probably pretty close...

Free agent starters left on the market right now:

Andy Ashby
Pedro Astacio
Omar Daal
Shawn Estes
Orlando Hernandez
Jose Lima
Esteban Loaiza
Derek Lowe (offered arbitration)
Kevin Millwood
Eric Milton
Hideo Nomo
Darren Oliver
Odalis Perez (offered arbitration)
Todd Ritchie
Aaron Sele
Steve Sparks
Ismael Valdez
Todd Van Poppel
Jamey Wright (offered arbitration)

No one on that list, other than possibly Perez, is a legitimate top-of-the-rotation starter.

I'd have a little interest in Millwood on a one year deal. Not much, but if no one else is out there, maybe.

Other than that, I don't think there's anyone I'd be interested in on that list, given their asking price.


0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?