<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

T.R. Sullivan breaks down the Delgado race 

A lengthy analysis by T.R. Sullivan, looking at the pros and cons for each contender in the Delgado saga.

I'm too tired and worn down by this whole thing to really analyze Sullivan's analysis. It is, though, symbolic of how pitiful this offseason has been, that the Delgado situation has become so huge for the Rangers.

They haven't even been in the running for any other significant free agent. If the Rangers don't sign Delgado, there's going to be a huge letdown for us fans, I think.

1 comments
Comments:
Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage.
This website contains 30,000 Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog. I hope you enjoy "Blogging" as much as I do.

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
http://www.infopage.cc

Today's Tip: Visit cc Infopage about google
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?