<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 11, 2005

BP on the Rangers 

Baseball Prospectus's Triple Play feature from earlier this week featured the Rangers (along with the Astros and the Cards) in their free section.

Of course, given the lack of activity for Texas this offseason, there wasn't much to talk about...BP basically just scoffed at the Astacio signing, saying that "even the most optmistic Rangers fan would have to be disappointed if this is the big move of the offseason."

I guess they've forgotten the big Richard Hidalgo signing, although that's to be expected.

Other than Astacio, they look at whether there was any change in the performance of the Three Tainted Rangers after Canseco arrived, a subject I've lost interest in.


1 comments
Comments:
I was really perplexed as to what reaction I should have to your "I guess they've forgotten the big Richard Hidalgo signing" line.

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?