<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Changes to the blog coming 

Just a note to let folks know that there likely will be some changes coming to this blog in the relatively near future...

Content-wise, I expect there to be little or no difference. It will still be me writing, updating just as often, and being just as antagonistic towards management and stats-oriented as always.

There will be some cosmetic changes, though, along with a new URL, as the Texas Rangers blog will be joining an affiliation of baseball bloggers, including some very talented folks whom I'm proud that I'm going to be associated with.

The changes should be in place by Opening Day, and I hope when the time comes, everyone will follow us over to the new site...


4 comments
Comments:
Sell out.

:)
 
You'll still be a daily read. I just hope I don't have to pay for it! Heh.
 
Nice -- congrats. I'm definitely updating my Bloglines account when the time comes.
 
Thanks, guys...

And don't worry, this will never be a pay site...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?